Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale

Pretty awesome!

There's a glitch you might want to fix though.

I placed the 3 discs into the spaces, and then took the letters. But when I clicked above the disc spaces again and clicked on the storage space, my letters disappeared from my inventory and the glitched letters flew from the storage space all the way to the right, off-screen.

Therefore, I have no letters, thus rendering the game impossible to complete unless I restart.

The Doubt The Doubt

I don't get it.

quotedestroy responds:

The Doubt. He

Grow Grow

It's actually pretty addicting!
However, I didn't really know what I was supposed to do at first. You should consider adding a tutorial or something at the start.
Other that that, not bad.

melusinesoftworks responds:

Thanks for the feedback

There is a short tutorial screen on the beginning but we are thinking about adding a better tutorial option. :D

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Really fun!
I posted mine twice by accident, though.

Fling That Fulp! Fling That Fulp!

I got 1071!

Multiplayer First Person Multiplayer First Person

It would be good if there was a restart button or something, since I keep falling off the edge.

Astray Astray

What's the story? You're just flicking between 2 still images. The music is peaceful, though.

Diamonds the Horse Demo Diamonds the Horse Demo

Whenever I jump, she goes all over the place.

Spacescape Spacescape

Really like the simple control scheme. The music's pretty catchy, too. Nice job! :)